Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Its been awhile

The last time I blogged was in June of this year.  The summer went by so quickly that I could scarcely find time to write about it.  Things haven't slowed down much but I figure its time to put some thoughts into writing.

When I started blogging, I named my page two steps forward because I wanted to put a positive outlook in life.  We've all gone through phases in our lives when it just seemed like every step we take we'd find ourselves taking two steps back.  I've seen this in my quest to losing weight, to saving money, to spending more time seeking God.  The blog was a tool - that maybe if I said it, put it in writing, and everyone's read it - then maybe I would follow through with what I set out to do.

Well, it didn't work.  But hey, that's not to say I'm throwing in the towel.  I'm gonna get right back up and start again.  Two steps forward.  So here we go again.  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment